As the President of Belman Homes, David Belman understands the power of a new house. It’s more than just somewhere to live; it’s security, safety, and a place to make memories with the people you love.
American service men and women sacrifice everything when they serve our country, and many return home injured and unable to provide for themselves and their families. By partnering with Operation Finally Home, David has led the charge in building and giving away one free home each year to a wounded veteran.
This expansive program wouldn’t be possible with community support. Interested in getting involved? Contact us today!
Recent Operation Finally Home projects:
- U.S. Army Specialist Bo Kitelinger – Village of Jackson 2015
- U.S. Army Specialist Philip Olson – City of Waukesha 2016
- U.S. Army Sergeant Joe Davis – Town of Waukesha 2017
- U.S. Army Sergeant Daniel Cappo – Village of Menomonee Falls 2018
- U.S. Army Sergeant First Class Tyson Cole – Village of Menomonee Falls 2019
- U.S. Army Sergeant Daniel Cappo -Village of Menomonee Falls 2020
In summer of 2014, Belman Homes supported Make-A-Wish Wisconsin to help 3 year old Natalie get her wish to go to Walt Disney World.
Natalie had a rare form of eye cancer that nearly took her life. They had to remove her eye and twice a year she has to have exploratory surgery to make sure the cancer doesn’t return.
David and his team worked so hard that they not only granted Natalie’s wish but also raised enough to grant two other wishes for childern with life threatening illnesses.